User interface: is a specialization of web design that deals with the user to interact with to use a digital product or service.
(UX) user experience: Once there is something for the users to interact with, their experience, whether positive, negative, or neutral, changed how users felt about those interactions.
This designing applications helps in overcoming certain challenges, such as:
● facilitating detailed task and work flows.
● enabling users to comprehend and manage complex data.
● accommodating a variety of needs, roles and processes.
UI design elements:
● input controls
● informational components
● Structure - concerned with user interface architecture.
● Simplicity-design should be simple, common task easy and communicates clearly.
● Visibility-design should make given task visible without distractions.
● Feedback-understand all relevant actions.
● Tolerance-design should be flexible to reduce mistakes.
● Reuse-design should reuse internal and external components.
● Hierarchy- help users move through product easily.
● Consistency - formal set of guidelines for how to design products for particular device.
● Confirmation-require confirmation for any important or irreversible action to prevent errors.
● User control - control over a website or an application.
● Accessibility - design should remove the obstacles for the people when they use the product.