These are some of the statistics that show the growing impact of influencer marketing. Brands are rightly putting their money into influencers to increase their revenues.
According to a recent study comprised of marketers from a variety of industries, 94% said influencer marketing was an effective campaign strategy.
Here are four things you need to consider when launching an influencer marketing campaign:
Types of innovative influencer marketing campaigns are:
● Tracking ROI, using discount codes and affiliate marketing.
● Compensations and giveaways are excellent avenues for gaining greater brand exposure.
● Building a successful influencer strategy is all about being goal-oriented. Therefore determine the goals and KPIs to understand the influencer landscape.
>The most targeted goals of the influencer marketing would be:
● Building brand awareness.
● Attracting a new target market.
● Facilitating lead generation.