Sales Cloud is the cloud-based sales application, or CRM framework, from Salesforce. It incorporates tools for opportunity, lead and contact management, and for sales determining and productivity. It allows sales reps and managers to input data, get to access insights and organize sales activities.
Salesforce offers customisable, cloud-based sales, marketing and service CRM applications on a single platform. It works out-of-the-box with desktops, laptops and mobile devices. Salesforce has been a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 9 years and has been was listed as one of the world's most admired companies by Fortune in 2016.
The benefits of Sales Cloud include helping businesses to:
● Track and manage customers
● Increase sales productivity
● Improve sales forecasting
● Accurately report on sales
● Align sales and marketing
● Increase marketing ROI
● Improve customer service
● Drive customer retention
● Lead Scoring — Always start with your hottest leads.
● Activity Capture — Bypass data entry to save serious time.
● Opportunity Insights — Find the next best steps to close.
● Account Insights — Stay informed and build richer relationships.