These elements are responsible for the search engine rankings and improve the user experience and usability of website.
Factors that affect the website ranking are:
● Error prevention
The following are the elements that not only improve your ranking but also help to increase SEO ranking (SEO boosters):
● Useful, high quality and relevant content
● Increasing page load speed, optimizing image size.
●Outbound links -linking out to well respect authority sites.
● Different multimedia-they act as a signal of quality content to the search engines. Websites using videos can achieve 4.8% higher conversion rate.
● Broken links- they act as a signal of old, neglected sites and has an impact on SEO ranking.
● Readability - making content easy to read and understand helps make it useful to readers. Some experts say that reading is taken into account for ranking webpages.
● Layout and formatting - proper formatting and a user friendly layout can help in improving user experience resulting in increase of SEO ranking.
● Contact us page - sufficient contact information are considered to be more trust worthy.
● Site architecture and navigation - a well thought out site architecture reflected in a clear navigation is critical in helping visitors (repeated visits improve SEO ranking).
● Mobile optimization - not being mobile optimized is going to affect users experience and conversion.